Occupying a strategic location at the edge of metropolitan Lagos and yet rooted in the rural landscape and character of Ogun State, Mitros City represents a unique and exciting development opportunity.
As a gateway to Nigeria’s ‘Gateway State’, aspirations for Mitros City are high and the unifying ambition is to create an exemplar development that will maximise the value of the site, establish a unique sense of place and provide contemporary homes, services and facilities.
A fully integrated city district, Mitros City will provide a broad range of land-uses, residential accommodation of varying typologies and a hierarchy of open spaces of varying size and function.
The key components of new development at Mitros City include;
- Central business district (CBD)
- Strip of commercial units addressing the Lagos to Ibadan Expressway
- Provision of industrial units along a section of the Expressway.
- Waterfront shopping mall with retail, commercial and hospitality facilities
- Central Boulevard connecting the CBD and the shopping complex
- Golf course surrounded by a mix of leisure, hospitality, retail and exclusive residential accommodation.
- Riverside Park, incorporating leisure and recreational activities
- Series of local centres located at regular walking distances.
- Community facilities, including parks, education, health, civil defence and religious accommodation.
- Varied mix of residential accommodation including;
- high density apartments
- medium density apartments
- Multi-modal transport strategy
- Structural landscape framework
Each of these elements will be connected by a multi- modal transport network as the basis for the creation of a contemporary and sustainable new development; socially, economically and environmentally.